Holiday Shop 2014 

 


 Boosterthon

Rock'n Town Live

 

Keep turning in your Fun Run Collections!  

We have collected almost 90% of our pledges - but still need the other 10% to get to our goal!  
THANKS for your incredible support!

www.FunRun.com

 

 


 

 


 

 

Order Your MPE School Uniform Shirts

You can purchase your school uniform shirts and they will be delivered to your child's class. Click here to purchase your shirts.

School uniforms               School uniforms       School uniforms

 


Join PTA to help support Moss Park Elementary

and receive a FREE PTA Discount card! 

Click on the Back to School Packet!

PTA Membership Card FrontPTA Membership Card Back

PTA BACK TO SCHOOL PACKET
Once you know who your child's teacher is, you can go online to buy your PTA items with SPECIAL ONLINE PRICING!  
Save $2 on PTA Memberships including discount cards!
Save $2 on Popcorn Fridays
Save $1 - $2 on Skate Night Tickets (Aug 28)
Order now - save money and save time!  

 

Your membership card will be delivered to your child's class.

  


 

Still need to order school supplies? – PTA has a second option for you:

Moss Park School Supply Kits by School Tool Box

- Customizable & ships to your home!

All items match your Moss Park grade level supply list requirements!

Get started: www.schooltoolbox.com

School Tool Box  

  


 

 



 

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Nov 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Dec 1
2
3
4
5
6
Holiday Shop
Holiday Shop

Date:
Wed 12/3 - Fri 12/12
Where:
Moss Park Elementary
Holiday Shop
Holiday Shop

Date:
Wed 12/3 - Fri 12/12
Where:
Moss Park Elementary
Holiday Shop
Holiday Shop

Date:
Wed 12/3 - Fri 12/12
Where:
Moss Park Elementary
Popcorn KG, 1st & 2nd
Popcorn KG, 1st & 2nd

Date:
Friday, December 5
Where:
Moss Park Elementary
View in Outlook or Google Calendar      See full calendar